Saturday, September 24, 2016

4 tips to slash unnecessary monthly expenses

Https%3a%2f%2fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2fuploads%2fcard%2fimage%2f195256%2fgettyimages-145897292
Feed-twFeed-fb

Most of us pay our bills around the beginning of the month, and about this time the stack can get pretty high - as does the hit to your bank account. If you're like me, you often think, “What can I do this month to cut my expenses, in a smart way, and waste less money while I'm at it?”


I've got some ways to do exactly that. Here are my four tips that you can implement today:


1. Cut the cost of wireless service


If you aren't locked into a contract with one of the national carriers, consider using the services of providers that might be offering a cheaper plan. 


Also look at your data usage. Maybe you can simply switch to another, less expensive plan. And once it's time to upgrade, think hard - do you really need to have that latest model of the iPhone? (You may want it, but that's another story.)  Read more...

More about Business and Personal Finance

1 comment: